Senior Living in WINFIELD, Kansas
There are 6 senior living communities in WINFIELD, KS. Senior living facilities in WINFIELD and/or other parts of the state of Kansas may provide full spectrum of care, including assisted living, senior living and memory care.
Kansas Veterans Home
Kansas Veterans Home provides assisted senior living in Winfield, Kansas. This retirement community includes accommodations to up to 142 residents at a time. Situated at 1220 World War Ii Memorial Drive, in the 67156 area code inside Cowley county, Kansas Veterans Home provides assistance and support to senior residents who are searching for multiple levels of senior living. Kansas Veterans Home includes assisted living and Alzheimer’s care services such as help with housekeeping, transportation services, putting on clothes and individual care plans.
Winfield Senior Living Community
Winfield Senior Living Community specializes in providing senior living in Cowley county, Kansas. Up to 45 seniors can take advantage of its services and choose from multiple assisted apartment layouts. Winfield Senior Living Community can provide aid with daily living, bathing, dressing and incontinence care to any senior citizen in Winfield, KS and surrounding areas. Winfield Senior Living Community is located at 1320 Wheat Road, 67156 and helps seniors with dementia.
When looking for a retirement community in Winfield, Kansas, consider Cumbernauld Village. This assisted living facility is an excellent luxurious senior care option. Cumbernauld Village has a total of 60 assisted living apartments and includes Alzheimer’s care services, walking trails and staff available 24/7. Its license number is N018009. Cumbernauld Village provides senior living not only to Winfield older adults, but also to all Cowley county senior residents.
Hillside Home Plus
Seniors who need help with daily living may be interested to consider Hillside Home Plus. This retirement community can help you or your loved one to find the assistance and personal care you need in Winfield, Kansas. Hillside Home Plus has a maximum capacity of 4 older adults and includes amenities such as on-site café, transportation services, 24/7 security service and house cleaning. Seniors can take part in an array of mind stimulating activities, physical activities and entertainment options offered at this facility. Senior citizens with memory care requirements may find out about memory care units at Hillside Home Plus.
2 More senior living in COWLEY County, KS
Alderbrook Village can accommodate 43 baby boomers and provides services such as regular doctor visits and health checkups as well as an on-site nurse. This personal care facility is situated at 402 E. Windsor Road, and it is fully equipped to provide assisted living as well as memory care to Arkansas City, KS seniors. Senior residents who live at Alderbrook Village enjoy a variety of stimulating activities offered by professional staff daily. Memory care is available for residents with Alzheimer’s or various forms of dementia.
Arkansas City Presbyterian Manor
Situated at 1711 N. 4th Street, inside 67005 zip code area in Cowley county, Arkansas City Presbyterian Manor provides different levels of care to Arkansas City, KS seniors and includes services such as assistance with medications, group outings, scheduled picnics with residents and families and various entertainment options. Arkansas City Presbyterian Manor can house up to 60 residents at a time and offers multiple amenities and services to Arkansas City residents.
More senior living options in Kansas:
- Senior Living in CHANUTE, KS
- Senior Living in OVERLAND PARK, KS
- Senior Living in TOPEKA, KS
- Senior Living in CONCORDIA, KS
- Senior Living in ANDOVER, KS
- Senior Living in LENEXA, KS
- Senior Living in COFFEYVILLE, KS
- Senior Living in WICHITA, KS
- Senior Living in HOLTON, KS
- Senior Living in NEWTON, KS
- Senior Living in LAWRENCE, KS
- Senior Living in SALINA, KS
- Senior Living in MCPHERSON, KS
- Senior Living in MANHATTAN, KS
- Senior Living in DERBY, KS
- Senior Living in DOUGLAS County, KS
- Senior Living in MCPHERSON County, KS
- Senior Living in MARSHALL County, KS
- Senior Living in NEOSHO County, KS
- Senior Living in BUTLER County, KS
- Senior Living in BARTON County, KS
- Senior Living in OSAGE County, KS
- Senior Living in ROOKS County, KS
- Senior Living in HARVEY County, KS
- Senior Living in JEFFERSON County, KS
- Senior Living in BOURBON County, KS
- Senior Living in SHAWNEE County, KS
- Senior Living in RENO County, KS
- Senior Living in FORD County, KS
- Senior Living in WYANDOTTE County, KS
Talk to a senior living expert. 100% free, no obligation information.(877) 311-8349