Senior Living in WINFIELD, Kansas
There are 6 senior living communities in WINFIELD, KS. Senior living facilities in WINFIELD and/or other parts of the state of Kansas may provide full spectrum of care, including assisted living, senior living and memory care.
Hillside Home Plus
Hillside Home Plus offers assisted living in Winfield, Kansas. The senior living community includes accommodations to a maximum of 4 residents at a time. Located at 1341 Hillside Drive, in the 67156 zip code in the Cowley county, Hillside Home Plus provides assistance and support to senior residents who are looking for multiple levels of senior living. Hillside Home Plus includes assisted living and memory care services such as household maintenance, emergency response system, dressing and individual care plans.
Winfield Senior Living Community
Winfield Senior Living Community offers assisted living in Cowley county, Kansas. Up to 45 seniors can take advantage of its services and choose from multiple assisted apartment layouts. Winfield Senior Living Community can provide aid with daily living, bathing, dressing and incontinence care to elderly adults in Winfield, KS and surrounding areas. Winfield Senior Living Community is situated at 1320 Wheat Road, 67156 and helps seniors with Alzheimer's disease.
When looking for a senior living community in Winfield, Kansas, consider Cumbernauld Village. This retirement living facility is an excellent luxurious senior care option. Cumbernauld Village has a total of 60 assisted living apartments and includes dementia care services, walking trails and staff available 24/7. Its license number is N018009. Cumbernauld Village provides senior living not only to Winfield older adults, but also to all Cowley county senior residents.
Kansas Veterans Home
Retirees who need help with daily living may look into Kansas Veterans Home. This senior living community can help you or your loved one to find the assistance and personal care you need in Winfield, Kansas. Kansas Veterans Home has a maximum capacity of 142 older adults and includes amenities that include on-site nurse, transportation services, 24/7 security service as well as house cleaning. Residents can find an array of mind stimulating activities, physical activities as well as entertainment options offered at this facility. Elderly people with memory care requirements may find out about memory care units at Kansas Veterans Home.
2 More senior living in COWLEY County, KS
Arkansas City Presbyterian Manor
Arkansas City Presbyterian Manor can accommodate 60 senior citizens and offers services such as regular doctor visits and health checkups and an on-site nurse. This senior living community is located at 1711 N. 4th Street, and it is fully equipped to provide assisted living as well as memory care to Arkansas City, KS seniors. Senior residents who live at Arkansas City Presbyterian Manor enjoy a variety of engaging activities offered by professional staff daily. Memory care is available for residents with Alzheimer’s or various forms of dementia.
Situated at 402 E. Windsor Road, inside 67005 zip code area in Cowley county, Alderbrook Village provides memory care and assisted living to Arkansas City, KS retirees and includes services such as medication supervision, group outings, scheduled picnics with residents and families and numerous entertainment options. Alderbrook Village can house up to 43 older adults at a time and offers multiple amenities and services to Arkansas City residents.
More senior living options in Kansas:
- Senior Living in LIBERAL, KS
- Senior Living in EL DORADO, KS
- Senior Living in MISSION, KS
- Senior Living in TOPEKA, KS
- Senior Living in PRAIRIE VILLAGE, KS
- Senior Living in MCPHERSON, KS
- Senior Living in ATCHISON, KS
- Senior Living in LENEXA, KS
- Senior Living in HOLTON, KS
- Senior Living in COFFEYVILLE, KS
- Senior Living in CONCORDIA, KS
- Senior Living in SALINA, KS
- Senior Living in EDWARDSVILLE, KS
- Senior Living in OVERLAND PARK, KS
- Senior Living in HAYS, KS
- Senior Living in LEAVENWORTH County, KS
- Senior Living in BUTLER County, KS
- Senior Living in FRANKLIN County, KS
- Senior Living in MARSHALL County, KS
- Senior Living in CRAWFORD County, KS
- Senior Living in OSAGE County, KS
- Senior Living in BOURBON County, KS
- Senior Living in DOUGLAS County, KS
- Senior Living in MCPHERSON County, KS
- Senior Living in SHAWNEE County, KS
- Senior Living in HARVEY County, KS
- Senior Living in FORD County, KS
- Senior Living in BARTON County, KS
- Senior Living in WYANDOTTE County, KS
- Senior Living in RENO County, KS
Talk to a senior living expert. 100% free, no obligation information.(877) 311-8349