Senior Living in ARKANSAS CITY, Kansas
There are 6 senior living communities in ARKANSAS CITY, KS. Senior living facilities in ARKANSAS CITY and/or other parts of the state of Kansas may provide full spectrum of care, including assisted living, senior living and memory care.
Arkansas City Presbyterian Manor
Arkansas City Presbyterian Manor offers assisted senior living in Arkansas City, Kansas. The retirement community includes accommodations to up to 60 residents at a time. Situated at 1711 N. 4th Street, in the 67005 area code in the Cowley county, Arkansas City Presbyterian Manor provides assistance and support to older adults who are seeking multiple levels of senior living. Arkansas City Presbyterian Manor includes dementia care and assisted living services that include help with housekeeping, transportation services, meals and individual care plans.
Alderbrook Village specializes in providing assisted living and memory care in Cowley county, Kansas. Up to 43 seniors can take advantage of its services and choose from multiple assisted apartment layouts. Alderbrook Village can provide aid with daily living, bathing, dressing and incontinence care to any senior citizen in Arkansas City, KS and surrounding areas. Alderbrook Village is located at 402 E. Windsor Road, 67005 and supports Alzheimer's patients.
4 More senior living in COWLEY County, KS
When looking for a senior living facility in Winfield, Kansas, consider Cumbernauld Village. This assisted living facility is an excellent luxurious senior care option. Cumbernauld Village has a total of 60 assisted living units and includes dementia care services, walking trails and staff available 24/7. Its license number is N018009. Cumbernauld Village provides senior living not only to Winfield seniors, but also to all Cowley county senior residents.
Kansas Veterans Home
Older adults who need help with daily living may be interested to consider Kansas Veterans Home. This retirement community can help you or your loved one to find the assistance and personal care you need in Winfield, Kansas. Kansas Veterans Home has a maximum capacity of 142 older adults and includes amenities such as on-site café, transportation services, emergency call system and apartment cleaning. Seniors can participate in an array of mind-stimulating activities, physical activities and entertainment options offered at this facility. Older adults with memory care needs may find out about memory care services at Kansas Veterans Home.
Winfield Senior Living Community
Winfield Senior Living Community can accommodate 45 baby boomers and offers services such as monthly doctor visits and health checkups as well as an on-site nurse. This senior living community is located at 1320 Wheat Road, and it is fully equipped to provide assisted living as well as memory care to Winfield, KS senior citizens. Senior residents who live at Winfield Senior Living Community enjoy a variety of engaging activities offered by professional staff daily. Memory care is available for residents with Alzheimer’s or various forms of dementia.
Hillside Home Plus
Situated at 1341 Hillside Drive, inside 67156 zip code area in Cowley county, Hillside Home Plus provides memory care and assisted living to Winfield, KS seniors and includes services such as medication dispensing, group outings, scheduled picnics with residents and families and different entertainment options. Hillside Home Plus can house up to 4 senior residents at a time and offers multiple amenities and services to Winfield residents.
More senior living options in Kansas:
- Senior Living in JUNCTION CITY, KS
- Senior Living in LEAWOOD, KS
- Senior Living in ANDOVER, KS
- Senior Living in CHANUTE, KS
- Senior Living in CONCORDIA, KS
- Senior Living in HUTCHINSON, KS
- Senior Living in WINFIELD, KS
- Senior Living in MCPHERSON, KS
- Senior Living in KANSAS CITY, KS
- Senior Living in NEWTON, KS
- Senior Living in HIAWATHA, KS
- Senior Living in DODGE CITY, KS
- Senior Living in ABILENE, KS
- Senior Living in LIBERAL, KS
- Senior Living in GARDEN CITY, KS
- Senior Living in SMITH County, KS
- Senior Living in HARVEY County, KS
- Senior Living in JOHNSON County, KS
- Senior Living in RICE County, KS
- Senior Living in ROOKS County, KS
- Senior Living in MCPHERSON County, KS
- Senior Living in SALINE County, KS
- Senior Living in OSAGE County, KS
- Senior Living in RENO County, KS
- Senior Living in FRANKLIN County, KS
- Senior Living in BARTON County, KS
- Senior Living in SHAWNEE County, KS
- Senior Living in MARSHALL County, KS
- Senior Living in COWLEY County, KS
- Senior Living in CRAWFORD County, KS
Talk to a senior living expert. 100% free, no obligation information.(877) 311-8349