Senior Living in SALINA, Kansas
There are 5 senior living communities in SALINA, KS. Senior living facilities in SALINA and/or other parts of the state of Kansas may provide full spectrum of care, including assisted living, senior living and memory care.
Brookdale Salina Kirwin
Brookdale Salina Kirwin provides assisted senior living in Salina, Kansas. This retirement community includes accommodations to a total of 43 residents at a time. Located at 1200 E Kirwin Ave, in the 67401 zip code in the Saline county, Brookdale Salina Kirwin provides assistance and support to the elderly who are trying to find multiple levels of senior living. Brookdale Salina Kirwin includes dementia care and assisted living services that consist of maintenance-free lifestyle, bathing, dressing and individual care plans.
Salina Mccall Ilf
Salina Mccall Ilf offers assisted living and memory care in Saline county, Kansas. A total of 12 senior residents can take advantage of its services and choose from multiple assisted apartment layouts. Salina Mccall Ilf can provide aid with daily living, bathing, dressing and incontinence care to senior citizens in Salina, KS and surrounding areas. Salina Mccall Ilf is situated at 626 S 3rd Street, 67401 and provides care to Alzheimer's patients.
Eaglecrest Retirement Community
When looking for a assisted living community in Salina, Kansas, consider Eaglecrest Retirement Community. This assisted living facility is an excellent luxurious senior care option. Eaglecrest Retirement Community has a total of 48 assisted living units and includes memory care services, walking trails and staff available 24/7. Its license number is N085012. Eaglecrest Retirement Community provides senior living not only to Salina seniors, but also to all Saline county senior residents.
Salina Presbyterian Manor
Seniors who need help with daily living may be interested to consider Salina Presbyterian Manor. This senior living facility can help you or your loved one to find the assistance and personal care you need in Salina, Kansas. Salina Presbyterian Manor has a maximum capacity of 60 older adults and includes amenities that include on-site café, transportation services, emergency call system as well as apartment cleaning. Residents can enjoy an array of mind stimulating activities, physical activities as well as entertainment options offered at this facility. Seniors with memory care needs may inquire about memory care facilities at Salina Presbyterian Manor.
Brookdale Salina Fairdale
Brookdale Salina Fairdale can accommodate 55 older adults and offers services such as monthly doctor visits and health checkups and an on-site nurse. This senior living community is conveniently located at 2251 E Crawford St, and it is fully equipped to provide assisted living as well as memory care to Salina, KS seniors. Seniors who live at Brookdale Salina Fairdale enjoy a variety of fun activities offered by professional staff daily. Memory care is available for residents with Alzheimer’s or various forms of dementia.
More senior living options in Kansas:
- Senior Living in HOLTON, KS
- Senior Living in LAWRENCE, KS
- Senior Living in EDWARDSVILLE, KS
- Senior Living in PARSONS, KS
- Senior Living in EL DORADO, KS
- Senior Living in ANDOVER, KS
- Senior Living in LIBERAL, KS
- Senior Living in PITTSBURG, KS
- Senior Living in OTTAWA, KS
- Senior Living in AUGUSTA, KS
- Senior Living in GREAT BEND, KS
- Senior Living in CONCORDIA, KS
- Senior Living in WICHITA, KS
- Senior Living in ROSE HILL, KS
- Senior Living in PRATT, KS
- Senior Living in DOUGLAS County, KS
- Senior Living in ROOKS County, KS
- Senior Living in RENO County, KS
- Senior Living in RILEY County, KS
- Senior Living in DICKINSON County, KS
- Senior Living in SHAWNEE County, KS
- Senior Living in RICE County, KS
- Senior Living in SEDGWICK County, KS
- Senior Living in SUMNER County, KS
- Senior Living in FORD County, KS
- Senior Living in CRAWFORD County, KS
- Senior Living in JEFFERSON County, KS
- Senior Living in POTTAWATOMIE County, KS
- Senior Living in SALINE County, KS
- Senior Living in BOURBON County, KS
Talk to a senior living expert. 100% free, no obligation information.(877) 311-8349